A card, seed gift and plant pot, cleverly rolled in to one! Ideal for Dads this Father’s Day.
- Letterbox friendly gift and greeting in one
- Eco-friendly (the packaging is widely recyclable with paper)
- Grows tasty microgreen pea shoots in under 2 weeks
- Contains a coir soil block, microgreen seeds and a wooden stirrer
- Supplied with a luxury white envelope for gifting or posting
- Can be posted to you, or directly to your recipient
The ‘You’re the Best’ Greens & Greeting is a card that becomes a stand-up plant pot. It’s decorated with a stylish blue, green and orange spotty design and contains everything the recipient needs to grow their own delicious and nutritious microgreen pea shoots, right inside the ‘card’. It’s a unique gift for Dads or Grandads on Father’s Day or for a favourite teacher, boss, colleague, friend…..for their birthday or just because.
There’s room on the back of this thoughtful gift for you to write a message, or we can write it on for you if you’d like us to send it straight to your recipient.
– Sending to you – we’ll send the Greens & Greetings in an extra outer envelope so you can write a personal message on it and address the luxury envelope yourself. It is letterbox-friendly and can be posted UK-wide with a large letter stamp.
– Sending direct to your recipient – enter your message in the box provided on this page (please include who it is to/from). We’ll write it on the back of the Greens & Greetings. Make sure you enter the recipient’s address in the shipping details section of the checkout.
All your recipient needs to do is cut off the top of the pouch, add water to the enclosed coir soil block, sprinkle the seeds on top and pop their Greens & Greetings on a window ledge. It really is that simple! They’ll love watching their greens grow!
Less than 2 weeks later they’ll be tucking in to delicious homegrown microgreen pea shoots which are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals.
Microgreens are a super tasty superfood. Their tiny leaves are packed with nutrients and can be sprinkled on to just about any dish to add a bit of flavour, colour and texture. Try them in smoothies, or to garnish soups, salads or sandwiches.
Shroot holds a certificate for our commitment to sustainability. The packaging is widely recyclable, we use compressed coir soil made from coconut waste and our non-GMO seeds are from a UK supplier and are packaged in a biodegradable seed packet.
UK – Free
Please Contact Us for International Delivery Charges